Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cake Pops



So, I am a huge fan of Bakerella  and one of the things featured on their website are Cake Pops.  I have to be honest and say that I had never heard of these before, but they are so cute and the possibilities for decorating them are endless. All week long I have been looking forward to baking these delicious treats! Cake Pops are so easy to make and I hope that one day I will be able to make these for someone's special occasion :)  








Cake Pops: 
    - Yellow Butter Cake mixed with cream cheese frosting dipped in Milk Chocolate.
     -Yellow Butter Cake mixed with cream cheese frosting dipped in Pink (Vanilla flavored).
     -Devils food mixed with cream cheese frosting, dipped in White Chocolate and decorated with milk
      chocolate designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment