Monday, September 5, 2011

Cupcake toppers

For a long time now I have been seeing the cutest cupcake toppers online, so I made it a point to figure out how to make them.  I did find a website called www.picnik.com where you can create your own toppers, but the clipart is pretty limited.  While I was shopping in Michaels this weekend I also discovered that I could buy circle cut outs and stickers to make these.  So, that is what I did.  I bought some birthday stickers along with pink, green, blue and yellow card stock cutouts that match the birthday napkins and popsicle sticks and started crafting :) Here is what I came up with for the birthday girl....

The birthday napkin












I can't wait to add these to some delicious cupcakes this weekend....Happy Birthday Paige :)


No comments:

Post a Comment