Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Java Chip Cupcakes


Although I am not a coffee drinker, I love coffee ice cream! Let me rephrase...I love coffee ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup! So this week I have combined these two to make a great tasting cupcake, that could even be eaten for breakfast :)

 I did cheat this week and use a box cake mix..Duncan Hines (which I think is the best out there) and I added 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.  For the frosting: cream cheese, butter, 2 tbsp. of irish cream coffee and powdered sugar.  This icing tops my list as one of the best tasting icings that I have had.  The flavor is hinted with coffee, but not too much.  If you wanted a stronger coffee flavor, just increase the amount you put in.  Hope you enjoy the pictures :)










No comments:

Post a Comment